Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next season bring in new WR coach (and OC hopefully)
(12-16-2019, 10:27 AM)Au165 Wrote: I am going to seem like I am playing both sides of the fence here, because I am, but he isn't wrong. We sorely miss Auden Tate as one thing he does really well is shield with his body providing safer throwing lanes for the QB. Boyd does this better downfield than he does in the intermediate and short routes. The downfield balls are 50/50 balls but the pre jump positioning has a lot of impact on what happens in terms of incompletion versus interception. With that said, asking dudes who are six foot and under to win a bunch of jump balls isn't a winning formula. 

I think really what this highlights is we are in need of more talent at WR this off season. I have been a big proponent of adding a WR in the 3rd or 4th round of this draft because it is LOADED with talent. If AJ leaves we need to add another bigger bodied WR to go with Tate because when Tate is out we don't have another guy who gives us that skill set. 

Does it have to be a WR or could we just utilize the TEs better?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next season bring in new WR coach (and OC hopefully) - TJHoushmandzadeh's Shiny Shoes - 12-16-2019, 11:39 AM