Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor: Bengals' wide receivers 'got bullied' in loss to Pats
(12-16-2019, 02:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Coach doesn't criticize players .

Squeal about "no accountability ".

Coach criticizes players.

Squeal about "throwing players unde bus"

You shouldn't criticize your players, when you yourself has made errors, especially playcalling.

Who squealed about no accountability when the coach didn't criticize players?  It wasn't me.  I know you're just making a general statement.

Andy stared down Boyd through that whole pick six route.  Fred you could have jumped that route and at least took it halfway to the house!  And the other interception thrown to Boyd was slightly thrown behind him with a questionable pass interference.  Also, I might be mistaken, but I think Boyd did play DB and knock down a pass that the defender could have had an interception.  I think there is another that Erickson knocked down.   IMO I think Andy has gotten to accustomed in throwing 50 / 50 balls and hoping the receiver comes away with it.  Everyone isn't Auden Tate or A.J. Green on jump balls!  When is the last time you have seen Andy lead a receiver open on a pass!?  And I admit that I haven't seen Bengal receivers get much separation.

Taylor says the receivers got bullied but doesn't say Dalton threw some very bad passes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor: Bengals' wide receivers 'got bullied' in loss to Pats - BacknDaDey - 12-16-2019, 07:48 PM