Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunlap is playing at a high level
(12-16-2019, 09:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I never said he sucks, I literally just said he’s still a good player. But we pay him as one of the best defensive players in the league (especially at his age), and he does have a tendency to go MIA for large chunks of a season the last couple years.

*i fully admit I’m being a hypocrite focusing on the money, as I just said I don’t care about Mike Brown’s money in another thread talking about AJ lol

Geno is just frustrating to me. He’s one of my favorite Bengals of all time, and there was a point I thought he’d be the 2nd Bengal to go into the HoF, but IMO his play has noticeably dropped off.

Why do you think that he goes long periods of time without sacks?  I'm betting that it's not because he's lost his touch, as much as opposing OCs have a big, huge gold star over his position in the lineup, when they are game planning for the week.  Most teams prepare to block from the inside, working outward, so he commands the most respect, and thus the most attention.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dunlap is playing at a high level - SunsetBengal - 12-16-2019, 10:01 PM