Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Will Be Better Than Both Bosa Brothers!
(12-18-2019, 12:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I saw something today that said Chase Young will be BETTER than both Bosa brothers, which is pretty high praise.

Burrow makes me nervous that he won't be able to be the franchise quarterback that can take us to the next level, but then I did see a scouting report that praised his arm strength and throws downfield.

I disagree with that, though, and I'm not overly impressed with his arm strength and physical abilities and think that he'd only be another Dalton.  

I don't know though because I'd need to see if Dalton looks good enough in the offseason to last another year, although we could take a qb in the 2nd or 3rd (if Jake Eason fell that far, I'd leap out of my wheelchair and spring to the podium, or I'd even trade back up into the first).

Thoughts?

Chase Young is a better prospect than the Bosa's.  Whether or not he turns out better, time will tell, but there's not much to suggest he won't be the same caliber of player.

Burrow and Dalton are not equivalent at all, though.  Burrow moves well in the pocket and can make throws on the move.  He has great touch on his throws and does well moving through his progressions.  Dalton doesn't have the arm strength to make throws on the move and is frankly bad for a QB with his experience at going through his progressions.  Dalton is excellent with his presnap reads, but struggles if his initial read isn't open.  He's also got height on Andy, who has had constant issues with batted balls throughout his career.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young's Will Be Better Than Both Bosa Brothers! - Whatever - 12-18-2019, 01:24 AM