Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol?
(12-17-2019, 06:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1. No dispute

2. I can tell you in my vast experience past and present with the US Military the "circle game" has never been addressed. WTS, I'm sure it will be going forward and it's sad

3. WTF did I say I was certain? Not surprisingly you are the 2nd person to put those words in my mouth. Re- Read my post I said "I don't think".

And can you tell me in your vast experience with the military past and present that racist insignia on clothing, tatoos, membership in racist organizations, racist behavior and the like have never been addressed? Not to mention all manner of bad behavior in public or towards other service members to include racist signing (article 117 UCMJ)?

Let's take a word out of your mouth.  You are not "CERTAIN" the cadets intended the sign to be a racist signal; you just "DON"T THINK FOR A SECOND" that the intent was racist.

You maintain the cadets know "social media games," but you DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND that they could know or intend their upside down ok signs to signal "white power" or to mock the "*****"?   That right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol? - Dill - 12-18-2019, 10:48 AM