Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol?
(12-18-2019, 03:58 PM)Dill Wrote: No one is "making shit up" or putting words in your mouth.

I quoted "exactly" what you said in my first response.

Then I gave you the benefit of the doubt and reworded my question using your terms.

If you could answer the question without blowing smoke, you'd have done it by now.  

(2nd thread you've dodged a question from me today; and you're the guy who demands everyone else be straight with him.)

Actually this is what you said when you gave me the "benefit of the doubt" of restating what I said:

Quote:but you DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND that they could know or intend their upside down ok signs to signal "white power" or to mock the "*****"?   That right?

This is what I said: No need to rephrase it:
Quote:I don't think for a second that the racist context of the symbol dawned on the Cadets; nor do i think it was intended as such.

Now if it's your intent to ask me if this is what I believe then the answer is YES. If you want me to answer your "benefit of the doubt" giving rephrasing of what I said then the answer is NO. They very well could have known it stands for White Power. But that would be arguing against something I never stated. You want to argue what you stated I stated and that's a far too common tactic in this forum. 

EDIT: It appears upon further review of this thread you didn't actually understand the symbol as you contended it to have to be upside down. GTFO.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol? - bfine32 - 12-18-2019, 05:57 PM