Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol?
(12-18-2019, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually this is what you said when you gave me the "benefit of the doubt" of restating what I said

This is what I said: No need to rephrase it:

Now if it's your intent to ask me if this is what I believe then the answer is YES. If you want me to answer your "benefit of the doubt" giving rephrasing of what I said then the answer is NO. They very well could have known it stands for White Power. But that would be arguing against something I never stated. You want to argue what you stated I stated and that's a far too common tactic in this forum. 

EDIT: It appears upon further review of this thread you didn't actually understand the symbol as you contended it to have to be upside down. GTFO.

The "rephrase" was for clarification of the ambiguity in your original.  Now it turns out you say the cadets "could" have known the symbol stands for White power, but before, you didn't "think for a second the context of the symbol dawned on the cadet."

The "tactic" was an effort to find out for sure what you were saying, which you construed as "putting words in your mouth." 

You might have extended me the courtesy of a further question before wasting time telling me you don't recall ever being briefed about the circle game. The incident was not newsworthy in the first place because the Cadets might have been playing the circle game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol? - Dill - 12-19-2019, 02:09 AM