Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(12-20-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And when the Impeachment attempt fails, those same guys will reverse their own morals and say God must be on Trumps side.

Sorry, I'm just not a huge fan of organized religion. Really if Trump claims to be a Christian, then who on the face of this planet has any right to judge him? isn't that considered a big no-no by the book? Not only that, but anyone that judges someone else, 9/10 times probably needs to take a look in the mirror first.

This is rich.

Eight years of "Obama isn't a REAL Christian" from the right and when one of their own is elected who has broken every commandment (He's paid for an abortion (killing) right?  I don't know.  I'm just asking.  I've heard from people) NOW it's "Judge not lest ye be judged"?

It is one thing to pray that DJT will "change" it's another to simply close your eyes and deny what he is.  And he is not Christian in thought, word or deed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - GMDino - 12-20-2019, 05:46 PM