Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-22-2019, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No problem with mentioning Carson, but Boomer stayed here 9 years (same as Andy) and even agreed to stay here a year AFTER his replacement was drafted; because we asked. 

FWIW, do you remember Andy's comments after getting benched this year just after the trade deadline? 

I recall Dalton wanting to go somewhere else where he could play football.  Damn that Dalton, he doesn't want to sit the bench with AJ Green who we are mad at for wanting to sit the bench!  ARRRGHHHH it all makes us so mad and that is understandable because we are loserbums.

You heard me, loserbums.  Anyways, to hell with Dalton.  I hope he enjoys going to one of the 31 teams that is better than us.  That'll show his smug ass.

(12-22-2019, 09:15 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't have any ill will towards AD and wish him luck at where ever he is next season. But I agree I doubt he's taken to be "the guy" anywhere. He'll probably go to a team that thinks they need an insurance policy because they're not convinced their guy is "the guy".

It's all pretty amusingly sideways.  The idea that ZT could bring Tannehill in here, a QB who is 6-2 as a starter and has a 114 rating was terrifying because Dalton was gonna be "the guy!"  Oh well.  I think Tannehill would have flopped here, but it is just amazing how quickly narratives change in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - Nately120 - 12-22-2019, 09:17 PM