Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
I am not surprised in the least at the hate. He gets for not showing fire, then gets hate for showing it. He gets hate for not wanting/trying hard enough to win, he gets hate for playing a good game and almost bringing the team back. The sad thing is, it's been going on for 9 years for Dalton. Most of the people hating on him now hated on him then. There's a good portion of the fanbase that he's never had a chance with. At the end of the day, hopefully it doesn't matter. Hopefully he gets to go elsewhere and we get Burrow.

The last few years have been tough and (let me be crystal clear) Dalton has contributed to the losing. What makes this season funny is we ***** about the head coach. We ***** about how poorly he calls games. We ***** about how he is constantly outcoached. However, we lay more of the blame at Andy's feet and can't wait to get him gone. Again, I'm not saying Dalton hasn't played poorly. Better coaching/playcalling probably would've helped him though. 9 years or not, poor coaching causes problems. I'm not absolving Dalton or saying he didn't make plenty of mistakes. I'm saying the combination of the 2 made for the season we've had.

I'm still a fan of Dalton. I still think he's a good QB. I will continue to support him and follow him after he's gone. I wish him nothing but the best. He definitely deserves a better fanbase.

As for the whole Aikman thing, it is an unfair comparison. I guarantee that Dalton would have played much better with that coaching, RB, FB, WR, and OLine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - muskiesfan - 12-22-2019, 09:28 PM