Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-22-2019, 09:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You really don't consider what others say do you? 

just kinda go off on your own tangent. 

No one said:

.....any of that other shit you just typed.

(12-22-2019, 09:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh mellow out.  We are sick of Dalton.  He did the right thing and honored his contract and now he's going to slump off into clipboard land unlike quitter Boomer and ultra-quitter Palmer who got to start for other teams and do something, not much but not nothing.  Dalton saluted what Mike Brown ran up the flagpole and he's 1-12 and he will be a major part of what could very well be the absolute losingest season of a franchise that has been known almost exclusively for losing for decades.

It just seems like no matter how diplomatic or "want to win/want to be here" our QBs are we boo them and gleefully want them out of town, eventually.  I guess that's the NFL though, at least the lousy franchises that are constantly sick of their starters and dying to cycle in new guys in case they are "the one."  With that said, I hope we start Dolegala.

Look message board: I told ya. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - bfine32 - 12-22-2019, 09:32 PM