Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-22-2019, 10:47 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Jesus, what a bunch of crybabies. I was loving the comeback for two reasons.

1) I root for my team to win games, there's only 16-20 a year that anyone cares about. In fact, the loudest voices, usually saying the least but repeat it over and over, apparently only care about games in January. We all know this is bullshit because they are here 365 bitching up a storm.

2) I knew all of the whining crybabies were losing their shit watching them comeback to tie it late.

It's funny watching you guys trying to dissect Dalton's comments as if you're some therapist. LOL. You've all left enough evidence on this forum to let me know that you're not smart enough to put words in Andy Dalton's mouth.

Why don't you follow Dalton out the door with him you clown.  Some of us want to win and we know that isn't happening with Dalton. If you like him so much you should follow whatever team he goes to and stop posting on this forum. 

The guys a choker and the only way we can move forward is by getting the number one pick so we can get a franchise qb. 

You must be one stupid mother ***** to think winning this game would be good for this franchise.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - wolverine515151 - 12-22-2019, 10:52 PM