Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-22-2019, 08:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He did more in less time than Boomer and Kenny.

Td's e owns. He is 2nd in yards with 6 less years than Kenny, but more than Boomer. He has a better Int. % by far than Kenny and Boomer and also fumbled less. I believe he also leads Bengals QB's in rushing Td's, but may be wrong.

To call him a bum because he plays to win is beyond classless.

He is leaving, he did not quit like Palmer an far surpassed Palmer's numbers in the same era. Yet, many still love CP and now trash the better QB record wise and numbers wise Dalton. Wish him well, he is a class act and according to Finley, he helped the rookie when he did not have to.

I wish Dalton and his wife a team that will appreciate his value and respect him as a human being.

Kenny and Boomer was a different time. Kinda hard to compare with the rules today. QB’s and WR’s are breaking records every year. Not sure how Dalton would have held up to the beating the QB’s used to take but I would be willing to bet money that Green would have missed more games then than he does now. Those guys got their asses kicked running down field every play. Dalton has been pretty durable throughout the years but you take Green away more than he has been and Daltons numbers would drop. Not to mention the beating he would take cause I’m sure in this imaginative senecio our Oline would still suck ass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - TKUHL - 12-22-2019, 11:52 PM