Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-22-2019, 11:52 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Kenny and Boomer was a different time. Kinda hard to compare with the rules today. QB’s and WR’s are breaking records every year. Not sure how Dalton would have held up to the beating the QB’s used to take but I would be willing to bet money that Green would have missed more games then than he does now. Those guys got their asses kicked running down field every play. Dalton has been pretty durable throughout the years but you take Green away more than he has been and Daltons numbers would drop. Not to mention the beating he would take cause I’m sure in this imaginative senecio our Oline would still suck ass.

No doubt, 2 different eras these qb's played played in.

But Anderson plyed 15 or 16 years and AD gas surpassed him in TD;s and close in yards. Also more running TD's as well as lower fumble and interception rate.

I would add, the players 30 years ago were not close to the athletes we see on the field today. The weight and speed training today's players get is far superior. They were some great athletes, but common now for 300 Lb. OL and DL faster than a lot of pocket passers in today's game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - Luvnit2 - 12-23-2019, 12:04 AM