Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-22-2019, 11:52 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If we are it will be the shock of my Bengals fandom life.

Oh we may get some B- type few days in. Hobspin will talk him up like he's surefire All-pro on the rebound. You know how this movie ends.

...and ol' Hobspin will magically explain away our massive cap space? Yeah, we all know what's coming.

(12-22-2019, 11:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Indeed. This is a franchise with largely the same management team over that span and still a small scouting staff...that doesn't like free agency.

...and until they show they are truly open to change, nice drafts will just provide false hope. As nice as Burrow sounds.

(12-22-2019, 11:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Andy is a good guy. The latest in a long line of Bengals players to be villainized by the fanbase. Quite a shame.

Yep. Kenny, Boomer, Palmer, Dalton, Dillon, Pickens, Chad, Justin Smith, Dan Wilkinson, and now some are turning on AJ Green, too.

We're fickle bunch.

(12-23-2019, 12:03 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: So your wishing for new ownership or at least a new philosophy from current ownership?  Cuz that's the way any real change will occur.

Pretty much. I'm dreaming, I know.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - Shake n Blake - 12-23-2019, 12:53 AM