Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-22-2019, 11:28 PM)Ravage Wrote: That's changing the argument, so I'll take that as you just angrily admitting your initial premise was laughably flawed. 

I never said I thought Dalton was a great QB, I just pointed out that using 11 losses in a season as a measuring stick for if a QB is competent or not is off base. That's partially why I included Palmer on the list, b/c he sure wasn't great either. Speaking of Palmer though, he went 13 years, 12 actually playing (rookie year) before winning his one and only playoff game in 2015. So...your turn?

My bad , I guess you are for waiting four more years on Dalton to make every thing fair. Dalton is not the answer dude. As much as you and the rest of the Dalton Gang cry, he is done here. Non Dalton Gangers are not rejoicing his demise we are looking forward to the possibility that something different will happen next year. So your golden boy Andy can berate us all he wants because we have had enough of mediocrity. If Burrow doesn't work out  we will just have to change again. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - Catmandude123 - 12-23-2019, 09:19 AM