Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
Please... Stop...

Do any of you who defend Dalton as a player (GREAT GUY, LOVE HIM!) actually believe that he cares where we pick in the draft? He spitefully lit a fire under his own ass in the 4th quarter to do what he could to win this game so we couldn't pick #1. It's not about winning to him THIS season, it's about being spiteful on his way out the door that hit him the day he was benched for rYaN fInLeY. Prove me wrong. Where was this fire and passion to win before? Where was that fire in the post season where he played like complete garbage?

As a quarter back of an NFL franchise, it is your responsibility to get your offense moving and MOTIVATED! Let's hear it, "hE cAn'T mAkE rEcEiVeRs cAtCh BaLlS!!"... Probably because their QB is inaccurate. They sure as hell looked fine in the 4th quarter didn't they? Andy can succeed in the right system. That system is not here. Bye. Thanks for the great games, but you're average without the best supporting staff and cast possible.

Not real fans? Pfftttt. PLEASE. STOP. Us "not so real fans" have been dealing with mediocrity and complete crap teams for WAY too long. We are TIRED OF IT. If MB won't help us win by being active in FA, then we need to be able to depend on a REAL QB. And our only hope of that right now is Burrow which we needed #1OA to get him (we had to root to lose in a lost season, this is common sense). And yes, I love Chase Young and I'd jump for joy if we took him. But the Bengals will not go that route. I'll be just as happy to see what we get in Burrow. It's our best chance right now. It's not like our FO knows how to build around an average QB to make them look better than what they are. 2015 was luck of previous drafts and those players aren't here now. Surprise surprise.

We literally need a Peyton Manning to turn our franchise around. And I am in NO WAY saying Burrow is Manning. But we don't know yet. 50/50 like someone else said that he is the answer for us. Besides, someone like Young would go somewhere else after his rookie contact is up. If Burrow is successful he's more likely to sign an extension.

And one last thing I won't ramble on about. Coaching. Burrow has great coaching. He probably won't get that here.. In fact, it's likely that he won't with this staff. He's still our best hope to turn things around. And one can only hope we improve the o-line somehow this off season.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - Bengalpool - 12-23-2019, 10:57 AM