Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-23-2019, 01:28 AM)KansasBengal Wrote: Fans want a win. I never want this team to lose. We’ve lost a ton this year so we’ll be rewarded with a new quarterback that I hope leads us to a championship. I like all the wins Andy led the Bengals to and I’m disappointed about the losses he contributed to. Overall I’ve been happy—met him, he’s been nice to my kid and I will always hope he succeeds but we all know it’s gonna be over here—that’s sports. It would have been super Bengals-like to win out the last two weeks and miss the #1 pick but let’s be real—that’s not a sure-fire way to the super bowl—we know that. As a sports fan, I live game-to-game. I really hoped they’d pull it out today but I’m not crushed that they didn’t because there’s potentially a silver lining. But make no mistake about it, I want them to win every week and three times next week because it’s the browns.

Yeah.

As much as most fans wanted them to lose to Miami... you can sure as shit bet the majority want to see this exact same team pound the Browns into submission.

That would in fact make me VERY happy!

The outlier fans that do not are the ones who are fearful that Dalton beating the Stains might ensure that he returns next season.

Oh well.  Thems just facts.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - BengalsRocker - 12-23-2019, 11:01 AM