Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-22-2019, 10:16 PM)wolverine515151 Wrote: Dalton's just upset he's not going to be our qb anymore after this year is over and he's taking his cheap shots at us. Quite frankly he should have been sent packing 5 years ago after 4 horrible playoff performances where he played like Ryan Leaf and we lost every one of them.

Not to mention choking in the big games during prime time and against the Steelers in big games during the regular season.

I hope we never have to see that guy ever again, not even to visit the stadium as a former player, just leave and never come back. We've seen enough of that choke artist and his time with the Bengals is finished. Good riddance to that choker.

He tried his hardest to win a meaningless game so we wouldn't get the number one pick and he could stick it to us while hes leaving out the door.

I always knew he was a fraud and he went to those charity events just for show so he could take some photo ops while shaking peoples hands and leave 5 minutes later.

He did it so he could suck hole to upper management and coaches and they would let him keep his job as a starter and pay him 17 million a year to be the equivalent of Fitzpatrick during the year and Leaf in the playoffs.

I've been a fan for 40 years since I was 5 years old and I'm 1000 times more of a Bengals fan than Dalton will ever be. He's just playing for the Bengals for the money while us hardcore fans don't get paid anything to be a fan of this sorry ass franchise.

A fraud with his charity work? Surely you jest...... that's low, even for you.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-23-2019, 11:06 AM