Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-23-2019, 11:17 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I had a friend at the game yesterday. I now know why AD made that comment, we had fans booing when we scored the TD to go down 2 points and then boo again and got rowdy against the team when they tied it up.

They were yelling way to blow our 1st pick and directly yelling at AD.

That is why AD made those comments, he had good reason and it was directed at those fans.

Everyone makes everything about AD, but our QB was not the only one fired up and trying to win, you see no way we comeback from down 23 points in the 4th quarter if only one players was playing to win. So, kudos to ZT for getting his team to not quit when they could have a long time ago.

Mike Brown would like nothing better than to have the fans keep cheering even though the team is 1-15. But that is not the way it works. When a team struggles, fans boo. These would be the fans that pay all of the salaries of the players in one form or another. Andy does come across as someone who has trouble handling this type of adversity, ML alluded to it several times that he didn't want to really have any 'competition' for the QB job.

Pro sports players these days are 'out there' in terms of being 100% in the public eye and under a microscope but that comes with the territory of earning ridiculous money. Can't really have one without the other. The proper response from the QB should have been along the lines of 'we understand the fans are frustrated and we are as well, we are trying our best to win'. Instead he takes the cry baby route, boo-hoo fans don't like me very much. 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - I_C_DeadPeople - 12-23-2019, 12:33 PM