Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarumo should be fired after this season, as well as Turner
Truth is these coaches inherited a team way worse than its record last season. Our defense was bad this year, but it was historically bad last year, and although we did show some improvement when Marvin took over as DC, it was about the equivalent to the improvement we saw when Preston Brown stepped down and Dennard came back this year. We cant be a legit D without NFL caliber LBs. We need a couple other pieces as well, but we had the worst LB core in all of football the last few years plain and simple. Coaching cant fix players who just dont have what it takes to play on this level.

I agree about Turner as well/ His unit was terrible from a talent standpoint but he figured out how to improve them and get the run game working.

To be honest the coach who impressed me the least was Zac himself. I want to be behind him and want him to succeed and he still can, but a big part of me think hes in over his head and will be gone at the end of next season. I hope he proves me wrong and all of the doubters, but man he just doesnt seem like he has as clue.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anarumo should be fired after this season, as well as Turner - bengaloo - 12-23-2019, 12:34 PM