Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-23-2019, 02:27 PM)wolverine515151 Wrote: No I'm not kidding about that. 

How much money does Dalton spend out of the 17 million he makes every year on his own charity. How much time does he spend?

I'll bet he spends less than 1% of his own money and spends no more than 10 minutes a week at his charities.

I'll also bet that when he leaves town he won't run the Cincinnati charity anymore. He'll run it in the city he goes to so he can suck hole to that teams owner and coaches. 

Furthermore, I've given money to well known charities and found out that most of them were scam operations

I'd give money and ask the charities where the money went to and they wouldn't answer me. Id ask them specifically who I was helping and what the money was used for and I got no answers.

They'd just keep sending me emails and letters asking for more money without ever once detailing where the money was going to, so I figured out they were just scams.  

Most charities use the money to pay administration costs, advertising costs wages and to pay down debts.

An example is how the Haitian earthquake victims were given 10 billion dollars by various charities and do you know how much money those people actually got ? 100 million

That means the Haitian people got 1% of the money that was intended for them. 

The Red Cross took 3 billion for earthquake victims and used a lot of the money to pay off their own debts. 

Here's a direct quote. 

"The Red Cross says it has provided homes to more than 130,000 people, but the number of permanent homes the charity has built is six."

Here's a link detailing what happened.
https://www.npr.org/2015/06/03/411524156/in-search-of-the-red-cross-500-million-in-haiti-relief

Here's a quote from a study done on charities by athletes. 

"Outside the Lines" found that 74 percent of the nonprofits fell short of one or more acceptable nonprofit operating standards."

"Many athlete charities fail the effectiveness test for a variety of reasons, ranging from the deceptive and unethical -- if not illegal -- to the simply neglectful and ignorant. "

Here's the link detailing athletes charities and how the money is not being used as intended.
https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9109024/top-athletes-charities-often-measure-charity-experts-say-efficient-effective-use-money

So yes I am very skeptical of charities from a personal experience level and from doing my homework on different charity scams that are out there. Especially charities run by athletes with ulterior motives. 

So the bottom line is if you want to help people give your own money directly to someone and don't tell anyone you did it. Unlike Dalton who goes to charity events and takes photos of himself to be published in the media so he can look good to Mike Brown and the coaches. 

So why don't you take your Dalton homerism and follow him wherever he goes. You like him so much you'll defend him no matter what. You probably still think he's going to turn into Tom Brady someday. Us sane fans, 99% of us, have understood for a long time Dalton is not the answer and should have been sent packing years ago.

I give a minimum of 10% of my income to my church. I also support at least 10 charities through my business and personally. I do not do it for me, I do it to give back. Jordan and Andy started a great charity immediately, AD is not paid nor is Jordan. 

It is a pity someone like you who probably like Carson Palmer does zilch for others, yet whines about those who do. You probably loved CP and non existence in our town with charity.

AD, the person is well respected for his beliefs and his contribution to Cincinnati. What exactly have you done again? hate the player, but come on, AD and Jordan was great for this town.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - Luvnit2 - 12-23-2019, 02:35 PM