Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
(12-23-2019, 02:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I give a minimum of 10% of my income to my church. I also support at least 10 charities through my business and personally. I do not do it for me, I do it to give back. Jordan and Andy started a great charity immediately, AD is not paid nor is Jordan. 

It is a pity someone like you who probably like Carson Palmer does zilch for others, yet whines about those who do. You probably loved CP and non existence in our town with charity.

AD, the person is well respected for his beliefs and his contribution to Cincinnati. What exactly have you done again? hate the player, but come on, AD and Jordan was great for this town.

I give a lot to the Leprosy Mission Of Canada. I've also given a lot to many charities over the years. So yes I do give a lot. 

I can guarantee you that I give more , as a percentage , than Dalton does.  How much of his 17 million a year does he give? We'll see if he continues running his charity in Cincinnati when he leaves town. 
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan - wolverine515151 - 12-23-2019, 03:01 PM