Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
Trump doesn't seem like a christian to me, but I was raised Catholic so there wasn't a lot of the "what's in it for me?" aspects that are talked about and glorified in other sects of Christianity. These days I've been daydreaming through Methodist services with my girlfriend and I'm always a bit struck by how the songs are all about how we are all on our way to this pleasure dome of awesomeness up in the sky. There is so much less confessing, less focus on death and kneeling, and supplication. It's pretty focused on how great you're going to have it because Jesus is your guy.

That's fine, and it certainly seems more marketable than the slog I went through for the first 20 years of my life. I was convinced that church was supposed to be boring and a genuine trial to go through, which is why I was practically baffled when I saw baptists living it up and protestants building their mega churches and talking about how Jesus and his rope belt were ecstatic you were buying another Lexus. Honestly, I hope Trump and Jesus are best pals because that makes me that much more confident that I can get me some of that swag.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - Nately120 - 12-23-2019, 09:35 PM