Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Having the First Pick Doesn't Matter for the Bengals
(12-24-2019, 08:40 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Hopefully, Sunday is Zac's last game as Bengals Head Coach.

His first draft was complete shit. But not as shit as his coaching and playcalling.

All around terrible coach.

I hear ya.  If Burrow is really as good a prospect as we want to believe he is we should be using his presence to attempt to lure a better HC here which would in turn make it easier to get better coordinators to sign here.  I had a feeling ZT would be in over his head, but the guy is the HC for a franchise that has done a lot of losing, and yet in his first year he managed to set the record for most losses in a row and he's either going to tie or beat our all time worst record in franchise history.

It's baffling...the Bengals, a franchise that has lost so much in the past 30 years has found a way to lose even more the second ZT took over as HC.  Oof.  

But my main point is that coupling this whizzbang franchise-changing prospect at QB with our current coaching staff that doesn't even know how to cobble together an offense sounds like putting $10,000 rims on a 1988 Corsica.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Having the First Pick Doesn't Matter for the Bengals - Nately120 - 12-25-2019, 12:14 AM