Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good chance Zac Taylor is fired if we lose next week?
(12-24-2019, 08:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agreed, not very often I root for the Stains but I am this week.

Think about this,forget this season and the brownies,if they bring in a new qb and a new coach,who are they going to go after that wants this job as a HC with all the choking down of this lousy front office . Only in the nati are we without a REAL scouting dept and  for goodness sake a GM,THAT this front office does not know what that word
 means. We are so far behind EVERYONE in the nfl,its going to take years after he is gone to be legit.Bringing in a shiny new toy like Joe Borrow will not change things.ZT does not run the RPO AND wants to put three receivers out there and for the qb to step back there and have time to hit them.Dalton nor this horrible line has the time to do that and ZT refuses to change to running Joe and have rpo in place.Its insane.Did we really get so bad in one year we could not win but one lousy game against a terrible team???I do not look for much improvement next season,after all we are in the physical eat dog and kill cat all day long division.People outside of this division do not know what they are up against until they play the Afcnorth. One more losing season like this and all the good players we have are going to demand to be traded. Now that we are closer to the draft,alot of folks will believe we will strike GOLD and the championship is coming in 2020.Remember all other 31 teams get better too and they have real football people making the calls,living in the nati is pure torture.50 years and counting and no end in sight.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good chance Zac Taylor is fired if we lose next week? - fortyyearfan - 12-25-2019, 09:03 PM