Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a legit reason why the Bengals should trade the #1 pick
It may not be as simple as you think. You spend a great deal at arguing how incompetent the Bengals are at drafting. Yet you make the argument that you should give them more draft picks.

Hence more draft picks would amplify the incompetence of the front office and management in making poor picks.

A better argument would be to limit the draft picks by the Bengals. Make the draft simple for them so that they have a better chance to succeed.

Your argument would work if Mike Brown were to retire and the Cincinnati Bengals were to hire a competent GM.

Sticking with your argument, one draft pick will not fix the Cincinnati Bengals nor will many draft picks by an incompetent front office fixed Cincinnati Bengals.

I agree that the Zach taylor draft was not great. I think maybe three players from the draft will play for the team. I would like to give Zac Taylor another draft before I become overly pessimistic. My hope is that the whirlwind from his new hire and if he has more time he'll make better draft decisions but that is if he has a voice in the draft.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is a legit reason why the Bengals should trade the #1 pick - psychdoctor - 12-26-2019, 03:23 PM