Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(12-26-2019, 07:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I asked you where I ever stated you're OK with stoning a prostitute, as you claimed, and you start one post with this:

And end other with this in an attempt to question my being forthright….

Of course those that can read can plainly see I said exactly what I said and you are the one that has to come up with “what your words really meant”. I clearly said (given your responses in this thread) you would be ok with man passing judgement on the morality of another. Nowhere did I say you approved of the sentence and/or the execution. We don’t stone people in America anymore and sometimes our judgement is nothing more than declaring someone is not a Christian; but it's still judgement.

Furthermore you continue to make shit up with this:

You spout this latest lie in an attempt to make my beliefs seemed like the unreasoned ones. When folks that can read can easily see I said this:

So leaving out the part about believing in the son of God is kind of an important part to omit don’t you think?

I further have shared this

This indicates the Christian “should” also renew that faith and ask for forgiveness and grace daily.

WTS, I’m done with the back and forth; as it has been showed you will just twist both of our words, post a long, disingenuous response, have Dino applaud your BS, and then close the forum for a few days immediately after said response. For my part I have quoted responses word for word and replied to exactly what was written. I did misquote you on thinking the woman was weird (only her beliefs were weird) and freely admitted so.

I just wanted to make sure anyone reading this back and forth and the premise of the OP knows that I and many others do not believe it is one Christian’s role to judge whether another person is a Christian. So if you’ve ever given it thought know that I and many Christians will not pass judgement on you. We will encourage and provide guidance to the best of our teachings, but we will never judge you.

Sure thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - Benton - 12-26-2019, 11:16 PM