Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(12-27-2019, 01:40 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Matthew 7:15-19

"15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."

I see Trump as a Christian in words only, not in action...at least what I see anyway.

We do not know Trumps heart, he may be a Christian or he may not.

With a nice Old Testament name like Nebuchadnezzar I figured you would be logical about this — and you were!

Look at Nebuchadnezzar himself at first; pagan, raw, and not so nice to the Jews. God changed Ol’ Neb’s heart and he repented. God effected similar conversions with Isaiah and St. Paul. Remember how Isaiah was first described as a man with unclean lips? Like Nebuchadnezzar, Isaiah, and St. Paul, it is possible Our Lord is in the process of conversion with Donald Trump and I hope and pray this is the case.

Some conversions are almost instantaneous and others take decades. I know the words of St. Paul in his first letter to St. Timothy well: “God desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.” (1 Timothy 2:4)

This includes you, me, Donald Trump, and yes, even fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Deo Gratias! Thanks be to God.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - Fan_in_Kettering - 12-27-2019, 03:01 PM