Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Need To Scout Bowl Games HARD
I really like Burrow but I am worried about his one good year. We just saw Haskins come out after a good year and I know it’s pre mature but he’s not looking very good. That team is a mess on offense also so it’s not really fair and yes it’s way to early. I honestly think we trade back and take Tua ( I would hate this). If we trade back I would much rather fix the Oline finally then address the LB position. The first 3 picks should be OL & LB if we trade back. We can pick up a journey man QB and get our guy next year. Or keep Dalton, not a fan of this option.

I honestly think we will trade back for Tua. An often injured short QB that gets more balls batted at the line than Dalton sounds about right. For the past few years with a compilation of our line and the Div we play in, ive always thought we would be better off with a mobile QB. Seems Balt already figured that out.

I need to scout more myself. This QB class must be pretty weak. I never hear anything about the other QB’s like Herbert, Eason, Love and so on. Are these guys that bad? The little I did get to watch Herbert I think he may shock some come combine. I’m going to check out the rest of the QB’s this weekend.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Need To Scout Bowl Games HARD - TKUHL - 12-27-2019, 06:12 PM