Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Need To Scout Bowl Games HARD
(12-27-2019, 07:04 PM)J24 Wrote: Not really he was better at the end of the year but he was meh for most of it.

Dude, I get it, you don't like Joe Burrow..  You don't need to keep making false statements about the guy, in order to show your feelings about him.

Earlier, you stated that the majority of Heisman winners do poorly in their bowl games.  I went to the trouble of looking that up, just to see if it was true.  I found an article that clearly refuted your statement by showing that weather their team won the game or not, the majority of them play well in said bowl games.  You refused to reply, or even acknowledge historical data that proved your statement wrong.

Now, you want to just make another statement that belittles his developmental efforts in the previous year?  Yeah, I get it.  You don't like Joe Burrow.  However, as I said previously, there's no need to make stuff up, just to suit your opinion.  If you like another player better, how about learning about that player, and making your case for why said player is a better choice than Joe Burrow?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Need To Scout Bowl Games HARD - SunsetBengal - 12-27-2019, 07:49 PM