Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Johnson: The Dumpster Dives are in early.
(12-28-2019, 02:38 PM)samhain Wrote: Nah, I'm going to keep calling them that.  I think it's a fairly well known fact that they aren't literally sleeping with their sisters and cousins, therefore it's not any kind of assertion of fact.  

Their approach is antiquated and fearful of any influence outside of the family, hence the term inbred.  I didn't start using it, but whoever did deserves kudos, because it's hilarious.

Also, I give zero shits about the Brown family or their "dignity", much as they give zero about what we as fans think about the way they do business.  I'll gladly and unapologetically insult them in any way I please.  They're fortunate to be in a town with tame fans/sports media that allows them to operate with minimal national/local criticism.  They would get much worse in New York, Boston, or Chicago.  

If anything, they deserve more hostility, not less, and I'm happy to amp that up.

That has nothing to do with “inbreeding.” It’s called nepotism, and it’s rampant in all kinds of businesses.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fred Johnson: The Dumpster Dives are in early. - Nicomo Cosca - 12-28-2019, 02:46 PM
Fred Johnson - fredtoast - 01-08-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - masonbengals fan - 01-08-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - corpjet - 01-08-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - HarleyDog - 01-08-2020, 11:07 PM