Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Imagine Carson Palmer Calling Joe Burrow?
(12-28-2019, 10:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s a great point.  Joe Burrow is smart and he realizes he’s being drafted by the most dysfunctional franchise in sports.  He grew up in Ohio so he knows!  

You have no idea how much I want Joe to succeed in Cincinnati.  Everything at this point from the current roster to the current coaches has him set up to fail.  The Bengals better have the draft of the century and get off their lazy butts in free agency.

Lets just lose to the Stains bad so Mikey can send Zac packing and we can get Rivera or somebody man.

I supported the initial hire and I like the guy but I just cannot stand this type of losing, no one can, especially players.

Look at these threads, us fans are going nuts with this losing. I would of been okay if we won 6 games or so and stayed 
relatively decent but to lose 14 to 15 games is unacceptable even if Zac was given a terrible roster. Good coaches coach
their rosters up and the only guys on this team that have been coached up are maybe Hopkins and Brandon Wilson.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imagine Carson Palmer Calling Joe Burrow? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-28-2019, 10:10 PM