Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good chance Zac Taylor is fired if we lose next week?
(12-28-2019, 10:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'd understand if we went 5-11 with some flashes of offense somewhere. Instead, we're 1-14 with the worst offense in football. The talent isn't that bad. Mixon is a top 10 RB. We gave Tyler Boyd a 4 year, $43 million deal. We gave Uzomah a 3 year, $18 million deal. Dalton - regardless of your opinion of him - is good enough to win with. Ross and Tate have been solid at WR2.

Yet here we are. Yeah the line is bad, but that's been the story for 4 years now. This is the worst this offense has been even with a bad line. Again, if we were 5-11 with say...the 20th ranked offense, I'd be more understanding. Instead, we're 26th in yards and dead last in points. Dalton put up his worst ever passer rating. Taylor stunk this year, and provided very little reason to hope 2020 will be better, beyond Joe Burrow and Jonah Williams returning.

We'll probably see Taylor get a shot with Burrow and a slightly better line, mainly because Mike is slow to fire coaches, but I definitely would give him a VERY short leash going forward, and as a fan - I don't think Taylor is going to be the answer. If we see a massive turnaround next year, I'd have to wonder if we really were tanking in 2019.

Thank you.

That is where I'm at about Taylor.

There is nothing that has shown creativity or impressed me yet to this point with Taylor.

The Bengals are my team obviously so I want to be wrong.

I'm more in fear that The Family picked the wrong guy for HC.

By saying that...  all of a sudden I'm a Marvin lover?

He hasn't done anything better than Marvin yet.  FACTS.

The same goes around these boards about Dalton.

I want a change and for the better.  With or without Dalton.  I don't care.  It doesn't mean I'm in the damn Dalton Gang.

There are a couple of posters on here where it's black or white mentality.

Keep up with the middle school mentality gymnastics guys.  You're super to somebody.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good chance Zac Taylor is fired if we lose next week? - BengalsRocker - 12-28-2019, 10:20 PM