Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Imagine Carson Palmer Calling Joe Burrow?
(12-28-2019, 11:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Carson Palmer needs to get over himself and quit whining about Cincinnati. He's just still butthurt Dalton took over his team and took it to the playoffs 5 years in a row. Burrow is an Ohio kid, he knows the score. You can also be he knows he comes here, he gets to play with AJ Green, Tyler Boyd, Tyler Eifert, Joe Mixon and Gio Bernard. He's going to have offensive weapons.....

Ehh, I doubt Palmer is butthurt over Dalton, rather the two would probably have some sort of bizarre camaraderie from both playing the bulk of their career in the Mike Brown system.  Hats off to Dalton for going to the playoffs 5 years in a row, but we're on to 4 losing seasons in a row now and we are looking down the barrel of a 2-14 or 1-15 season.  I doubt Palmer was butthurt over the 5 playoff seasons in a row and I doubt he's going to go all "Nyeah nyeah" on Dalton because Dalton was on a team that managed to make the 2010 squad look competent.

The Palmer/Chad era was a bust and now the Dalton/Green era is likely over with higher highs and lower lows, but both eras are heavy with the stink of Mike Brown's system limiting success.  I'm pulling for Burrow, but I'm also aware that he could be starting out with a situation that makes it look like Palmer and Dalton were drafted by the Patriots.  

But like you said, Joe Burrow knows the Mike Brown-era Bengals are a mess (that's probably why he grew up a Saints fan) so hopefully he can drag the Brown family up the proverbial mountain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imagine Carson Palmer Calling Joe Burrow? - Nately120 - 12-29-2019, 12:30 AM