Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Johnson: The Dumpster Dives are in early.
(12-29-2019, 09:47 PM)samhain Wrote: I think the hyping of Westerman was more of a fan thing than a team thing.  The team was pretty reluctant to use him when other options were available to them.  

I hope Johnson turns out to be a fine player.  I also hope that they don't look at a couple of decent games at the end of December and decide that they don't need to add another lineman in the draft/free agency.

From what I've seen of him, Johnson looks like a player worth putting in the developmental time with.  Not only is the dude huge, but he appears to be incredibly strong, and has that naturally aggressive feel to him that you look for, when you want to run the ball with authority.  I'm relatively certain that the Steelers were likely sad to see him picked up by a division rival.  As for Westerman?  He was given every opportunity to make a showing, and step up into a role.  Obviously, things didn't go the way he or the team likely wished they had.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fred Johnson: The Dumpster Dives are in early. - SunsetBengal - 12-29-2019, 09:56 PM
Fred Johnson - fredtoast - 01-08-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - masonbengals fan - 01-08-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - corpjet - 01-08-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - HarleyDog - 01-08-2020, 11:07 PM