Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Johnson: The Dumpster Dives are in early.
(12-29-2019, 09:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: From what I've seen of him, Johnson looks like a player worth putting in the developmental time with.  Not only is the dude huge, but he appears to be incredibly strong, and has that naturally aggressive feel to him that you look for, when you want to run the ball with authority.  I'm relatively certain that the Steelers were likely sad to see him picked up by a division rival.  As for Westerman?  He was given every opportunity to make a showing, and step up into a role.  Obviously, things didn't go the way he or the team likely wished they had.  

I hope so.  Pittsburgh always seems to manage to find decent tackles without spending crazy high draft picks on them.  Gilbert (gone now) and Villanueva weren't highly touted guys.  Beachum wasn't either when they had him.  The last guy they drafted high was Adams, and he sucked.  

Maybe they're onto something.  Maybe Fred Johnson was the next heir apparent in that system.  

If he sticks, then it's nice to see a return to the mammoth OT the Bengals used to have on the right side.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fred Johnson: The Dumpster Dives are in early. - samhain - 12-29-2019, 11:59 PM
Fred Johnson - fredtoast - 01-08-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - masonbengals fan - 01-08-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - corpjet - 01-08-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - HarleyDog - 01-08-2020, 11:07 PM