Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dalton sets Expectations in final Press Conference
(12-30-2019, 12:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears the Dalton era will come to an end as we prepare for the Joe Burrow arrival.

I enjoyed AD's last meeting with the media. I believe he gave away his hand today, he wants to start for a team in 2020.

Lots of speculation since AD is under contract for 1 more year.

Will Bengals trade him or keep him to mentor Burrow in 2020?

I got a sense AD will not be a mentor in 2020 which will force MB to trade him. I think that is best plan anyway, but I think it will be Dalton forcing the issue if that is not the plan, trade me or I skip all off season activities if not the starter.

Thoughts?

Well, the team did bring in a bum of a coach to take over the team. Then the bum, when his failure was becoming evident (losing to 2 winless teams, ignoring Mixon, big blow outs), he started throwing players under the bus rather than look at how he was doing his own job of game planning, scouting the other team, play calling, etc.

Remember, Dalton was the first player Taylor threw under the bus.

So, frankly, if I were Dalton, I'd be packing my stuff and not returning, and I'd tell my agent to tell other teams that I was available.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton sets Expectations in final Press Conference - BengalChris - 12-30-2019, 12:40 AM