Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dalton sets Expectations in final Press Conference
(12-30-2019, 11:23 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: AD is a very experienced NFL starting QB with a decent contract (short term) and as his teammates said yesterday a great leader who works his ass off on and off the field.

I know many hate AD and want him to never play again, but he will and my guess is those haters fear he may make them look silly if he does.

Back to this thread, I believe AD tells the FO and coaching staff his wishes for 2020 today ath their final meeting. That wish is to be a starting QB, preferably right here, but if not possible he will ask to be traded. Just a hunch.

While I'm in the minority, I won't be upset if Dalton is the starter next year while Burrow rides the pine and prepares for 2021. I'm not saying that's the best option, but that could an option the Bengals consider.

I'm a fan of Dalton and will follow his career after he's done in Cincinnati. Obviously I hope that Burrow comes in and takes us to the promised land, but I'll still hope for Dalton to find success as long as it's not against the Bengals.

I believe there's a market for him and that he'll be a starter for a few more years in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton sets Expectations in final Press Conference - muskiesfan - 12-30-2019, 11:31 AM