Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dalton sets Expectations in final Press Conference
(12-30-2019, 12:48 AM)samhain Wrote: Eh, I don't think Andy has it in him to show his ass if the family doesn't let him go.  You might hear some grumbling from his agent, but he's a good soldier.  

I personally think that the team is doing him a disservice if they prevent him from going to a place where he will start.  I'm not quite positive that such a place exists, but it probably does.  If they truly appreciate his service, they shouldn't block him.

My question is whether or not the family would keep him as a starter in 2020 al-la Kitna/Palmer 03.  That redshirt year approach is less common  in the current era, but the Brown family is as old school as they come.  

As a fan, I want them to get something out of him.  I'd take a 3rd if it's offered, maybe even a 4th.  They need all the picks they can get.

This.  The Brown family does not operate the same as other franchises.  Wouldn't surprise me on bit if they drafted Burrow and made him sent the bench behind Dalton for a year - forcing Dalton to finish out his contract.   

If there's a backwards way to approach this thing they will take that route.  Too much history to suggest otherwise.  Guarantee as they are assessing this past season they are thinking they are close and just had some tough breaks.  Insanity will again prevail.  Seen this played out too many times before.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton sets Expectations in final Press Conference - Daddy-O - 12-30-2019, 11:38 AM