Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dalton sets Expectations in final Press Conference
(12-30-2019, 03:36 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: I can’t see the cards AD holds.  He’s signed for 2020, he’s an average starting QB, never won a playoff game, in fact had some terrible performances in playoffs. 

He’s got no leverage as far as I can tell. 
Mike Brown won’t be intimidated by a hold out. If he wants Dalton as a backup it’s a big payday for Dalton and he’s one injury from starting in 2020. If I’m Mike Brown I keep AD and wait for the trading deadline and see which teams will overpay for a QB. 

So pretty much you can only count on Mike Brown to do right by you if your kid becomes deathly ill, or if you're a knucklehead in need of a 7th or 8th chance.

Again; it's not like they can't completely wash their hands of Dalton's money this year. Why the **** did Katie structure it that way if there's no chance to take advantage of it?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton sets Expectations in final Press Conference - jason - 12-30-2019, 04:26 PM