Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, Burrow #1, WHO first pick in 2
It really depends on FA, how round 1 falls, and what we get out of Dalton and/or Glenn in trade.

I think they like Fred Johnson as a guy who can potentially be a starter and unseat Hart. If that's the case, they may be looking at him and Jonah as the bookends of the future with Hart as a veteran backup and Prince as a developmental backup. They may be looking at G more than T. I don't think they'd pass on OT if there's value there unless they dropped big $ on a FA, but I don't know that they consider it an urgent need.

WR is a big time need, but it's a very deep class. There could be some 1st round guys fall to the top of 2 there.

I don't think this is a particularly good LB class. That may cause some teams to reach for guys like Murray. Realistically, they should focus on LB in FA. Generally, you get your best bang for your buck in UFA with stack LB's.

I see people saying no RB, but it makes sense to get one if there's value. Mixon is in a contract year and we really have nothing behind him if he gets hurt. A home run hitter with receiving skills like Etienne or Dobbins would add another dimension to the offense and a strong run game is a young QB's best friend.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
OK, Burrow #1, WHO first pick in 2 - kevin - 12-30-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: OK, Burrow #1, WHO first pick in 2 - Whatever - 12-30-2019, 08:13 PM