Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(12-27-2019, 08:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say this: Benton and I have had the back and forth. So far 6 people have chimed in on their views of the back and forth. Of those 6, 4 seem to agree with Benton's judgement POV (Dill, Fred, Dino, CJD) three of those are professed atheists, I must apologize I'm unsure of CJD's beliefs, but get this: Whatever he tells me I will believe. The other 2 that have chimed in are professed Christian and they side with the non-judgmental side of the debate. You guys can attempt to cheapen the overall point by focusing totally on Trump, but you're missing it.

Of course Christians have been judging Christians for 2,000 years, but let's not twist judgement of acts with judgement of one's personal relationship of his/her savior.

Mellow

If I ever avowed to being an atheist show it, or as you say, STFU.

(12-27-2019, 10:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sadly this is true. I take solace in knowing I do not judge. Many others feel this way as well. 

Yet here we are.

You still haven't read the article in the OP and you are still arguing about "not judging Trump" while judging everyone who judges him.

It would be sad it it wasn't so funny.

But hey, Trump supporters NEED to believe that Trump is just like them because they need not believe they voted for a lying conman who has become a false idol to them.  I get it.  I see it every day.  EVERYONE ELSE is lying, obsessing, hating, always pointing out the non-christian things the POTUS says and does...judging.  

Trump, on the other hand, is (maybe) a "Christian" in his heart.

Totally believable.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - GMDino - 12-31-2019, 08:46 AM