Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Johnson: The Dumpster Dives are in early.
(12-31-2019, 12:48 AM)lone bengal Wrote: But like you said I'm not banking on Fred Johnson and Bobby Hart to be quality NFL starters and I'm not solid on anyone we have at guard. Our defense is terrible but I rather draft a good O-lineman at pick #33 if there's one available and he's worth the value.

You don't?

The guy balled out at a position that he won't even play (a trickier one at that) and you don't have any faith? O..k then...

You still draft OL because you can never have enough good players on the line, to supplant or come in for injury; we had Whitworth for all those years, but we also had Collins sitting on the bench. Think we would've had the same success in '13?

Personally, I roll with Fred, Bobby and a draft pick; the winner starts and the other two are your backup tackles. Problem solved.

If Hart played like he did last year, all season this year, I'd have an issue, but he played very well in the second half and worse comes to worse, his contract is easy to get out of with minimal lost funds, this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fred Johnson: The Dumpster Dives are in early. - Truck_1_0_1_ - 12-31-2019, 10:44 AM
Fred Johnson - fredtoast - 01-08-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - masonbengals fan - 01-08-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - corpjet - 01-08-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - HarleyDog - 01-08-2020, 11:07 PM