Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life...
(12-31-2019, 05:07 PM)Au165 Wrote: Ahh so we are going to play that game. Okay I'll play, Pittsburgh who has a worse run blocking ranking then us, had their three headed monster of day 3 running back picks who basically accounted for the same amount of carries and yards as Mixon.

so you basically used 3 roster spots to account for Mixon and this is a proof of concept?  Lets also not forget that mid way thru the season the steelers had a much higher ranking overall on their offensive line.  Cincinnati was pretty much considered the bottom 2 the entire season.  https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-offensive-line-rankings-week-8

The Bengals Rushing grade is directly affected by the success of Mixon who did it despise being behind a terrible offensive line.  So their rushing stats are actually inflated regardless of the fact that smith, hart, and jordan may be the worst graded rushing offensive lineman in the nfl.  

I don't care let the guy leave so I can laugh when he goes to a halfway decent team and becomes the best RB in the NFL.  If you think 10 million a year is too much for Mixon then I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life... - Okeana - 12-31-2019, 05:30 PM