Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life...
(12-31-2019, 05:30 PM)Okeana Wrote: so you basically used 3 roster spots to account for Mixon and this is a proof of concept?  Lets also not forget that mid way thru the season the steelers had a much higher ranking overall on their offensive line.  Cincinnati was pretty much considered the bottom 2 the entire season.  https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-offensive-line-rankings-week-8

The Bengals Rushing grade is directly affected by the success of Mixon who did it despise being behind a terrible offensive line.  So their rushing stats are actually inflated regardless of the fact that smith, hart, and jordan may be the worst graded rushing offensive lineman in the nfl.  

I don't care let the guy leave so I can laugh when he goes to a halfway decent team and becomes the best RB in the NFL.  If you think 10 million a year is too much for Mixon then I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.

Sure, because most teams roster at least 3 HB's so spread the load and save the cash. I was using Football outsiders full season grade with adjusted averages for ranks but I'm sure I can go pull one from your week 8 offensive line rankings with a mid to late round drafted HB with as good or better YPC.

You keep saying 10 million a year but Bell got 13, he is going to want at least what Bell got. Derek Henry is about to get a pay day in Tennesse and I am sure that is what he is going to want. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life... - Au165 - 12-31-2019, 05:42 PM