Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop filling needs with the draft...
The Earth is definitely flat and if man were meant to fly he's have been born with wings. The end.. Ninja

The draft exists and it's the preeminent way every team finds new talent from colleges. It's not the only way, but it's the most popular for most teams.

I'm always astonished some of you believe the bengals never use free agency. Admittedly they're not very good at it, but they do sign free agents for positions of need. To say otherwise is just lying.
But let's just suppose the bengals just quit using the draft and only go to free agency as apparently some of you wish they would do. That alone bumps up salaries immediately and denies the opportunities to get young, college players at lower salaries.. Without the draft there would be no Joe Mixon on the team, no AJ Green, no Geno Adkins, no Tyler Boyd, no Carlos Dunlap, no Sam Hubbard, etc., and a lot of Bobby Hart's, John Jerry's and BW Webbs..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop filling needs with the draft... - grampahol - 01-01-2020, 07:42 AM