Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prediction: AJ Green Will be Back
(01-01-2020, 03:04 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I agree.

Good post. (+ rep)

Green needs new blood like any of us. If he had a top-notch QB signal caller, Green could/would be the hall of fame WR I think he already is. Watching the QB(s) on this current team is just bad. Andy still throws into traffic, over throws, under throws, only has time to check two options.. not many QB(s) can deal with that kind of insanity.

IMO: (cont.)
OL needs to be signed, not drafted. Andre coming back was a bad sign on bad things for this season. This team continuously builds linemen through the draft then looses them...that trend is just horrible. Drafted linemen takes years to develop, and I just don't see any point of it. Sign proven free agents, pay them well to protect your franchise...not a hard decision or idea to comprehend.

Sorry, got off topic, sorry Toast..

IMHO (cont. part 2):
AJ needs help. He's getting older, I personally think that this next season he should be franchise tagged. This past season was a loss, and resigning him to a keeper contract based on his (Hmm...well)(even) his last two, or hell, (three) past seasons, ... (hmm). Franchise tag him. He might end up being one of those players that might retire, if the current Oline, or QB situation...or being realistic, the Coaching and front office don't make the necessary changes needed, what's the point of keeper contracts...let the man go. Why should he be tortured like the rest of us fans...
I still see Dalton telling Green where to line up has been doing it since his rookie year. You can tell Green relies on his skill alone and does not study the play book or train his behind off in the off season like a Jerry Rice did or Green would be a hall of famer but it is his fault that he is not and only his fault that he does not strive to be the best. Not to mention he does not have that killer instinct that you need to dominate a game he can do it now and then but not enough to get his team to a super bowl which is needed to reach the hall of fame as a Bengal since we only have one player in it.

I hope he is not re-signed and they get a burner in the 2nd or 3rd round to go with the guys we got now. Or a free agent which is unlikely the way our off seasons go.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction: AJ Green Will be Back - BengalsBong - 01-02-2020, 07:29 AM