Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life...
(12-31-2019, 06:46 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Woah woah woah, dude!!!!

You lost a bet with me. YOUR BET. A battle to the death where the loser had to stay off the boards FOREVER. Looking at your post history, you came back quite a while ago.

What gives?

(12-31-2019, 07:10 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Weak and pathetic for him to accept that.

Being 100% serious: DELETE MY ACCOUNT. I don't socialize with cowards or clowns who are okay with not honoring their own bets or who shelter those who decide their word is worthless.

Best of luck to you both in finding your spines.

Be sure to delete this so no one sees you get pissed on, coward.

When you get multiple people SENDING PMs (which I get in my email inbox, otherwise I wouldn't have even known) including mods, asking me to come back because my presence is valued and WANTED, that's the only reason why I decided to come back.

After the win against the Jets, is when I got the PM and I came back to respond; I even wrote in said pm:

Quote:I will say this though; if enough people reach out to me and people don't mind the, "bet," being called off (truthfully, I can just post whenever I want lol, I know; but I'm a man of my word), I'll come back; you and Tiger Teeth have so far reached out.

I would like to come back too, because the draft this year will be mighty interesting and will allow for some great discussion; as a team, we could approach it so many ways as there are a few holes that need to be filled.

Please see the bolded, specifically how I absolutely wished to keep my word.

But then I got more PMs and a bunch of very heartfelt messages in the Rep page, so I decided that it would be fine, as many people thought it was stupid of me to do anything in the first place and they want me around.

Take from that as you will.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life... - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-02-2020, 12:09 PM