Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Imagine Carson Palmer Calling Joe Burrow?
(01-02-2020, 01:22 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: 2 times in how many years?  

I'm not saying it happens often, but the fact that Eli and Elway have 4 SB rings total and the Chargers and Colts who got left in the dust by them didn't even make it to the SB without them is the part that goes against our concept of fairness.  If life were a movie the Colts and Chargers would have rallied around a different QB and trampled Elway and Eli on their way to glory, but instead the crybabies hoisted the Lombardi twice each and the spurned teams did not. 

The issue is that Eli Manning and John Elway both pulled major breaches of social and NFL etiquette but when you look at the results you can't hold that against them no matter how much you think they should have paid for their sin.  That's just how it works sometimes.  It's like in high school when I'd ask a girl out to the prom and she would say no and then go with someone better than me and I'd shrug and be like "Well...she's not regretting that move.  Oh well." In real life there never was that 3rd act where her date ditched her and broke her heart and I showed up and picked up the pieces and then we danced to "Love Lift Us Up."

Never happened....

ANyways, Burrow will be fine. He will come here and hopefully "Wheelburrow" Mike Brown's lazy ass into football greatness.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imagine Carson Palmer Calling Joe Burrow? - Nately120 - 01-02-2020, 03:02 PM